Sunday 31 January 2016

Web Based Resources in my Classroom

I am currently incorporating Google Classroom and Google Drive, Docs, Slides and Sheets into my classroom teaching practices. Google Classroom is an excellent resource to base all your technology activities and lessons with the students. Throughout my research for assignment 2 I have found and will look at using "Tramline Virtual Field Trips' and the resources from Project Based Learning Website:

http://www.ciese.org/materials/k12/ 

There are so many web based learning website that develop the skills you want out of the students. This website provides engaging and interesting project based activities that involve collaboration with the students in their own school and with students around the world. 

I regularly use webquests and student directed activities where the teacher becomes the facilitator. I use ABC's Behind the News program in a variety of ways with my class. 


I have also used Mathletcs and Studyladder on a number of occasions for mathematics at school and at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment